Pudding is usually an afterthought for me, I normally like something light like ice cream, a Panna cotta or a Crème brûlée. But here's some good ones from this year.
1. Sour-dough Ice cream. El Celler de can Roca, Girona. It moved round and round like a Dr Who alien! It tasted completely amazing too.
2. 'Xaxu' and foaming Coconut Ice Cream. Akelaré, San Sebastian.
4. Tender Almonds Kiss. Sant Pau, Sant Pol de Mar.
5. Lime Lemon Passion. Calima, Marbella.
6. Buttermilk custard with caramelised quince, rosehip, muscovado, honey oats. L'Enclume.
7. Lemon curd, meringue; wild rice and blueberries. The Lord Clyde.
8. Gooseberry. The Parkers Arms.
9. Grapefruit Posset, Celery granita & grapefruit sherbet. Aumbry.
10. Sticky Toffee Pudding. Sticky Walnut. Our resident STP expert reckoned this was the best she's had, so light and fluffy. James Martin 235 was a close second.